Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sarah's Summer Reading List

There's nothing like a good book and a cool beverage when it's hot outside. If you're looking for summer reading, these come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

1) The Shack by William P. Young (This book is tied as my favorite w/ Final Quest by Rick Joyner)


2) Freedom of Simplicity by Richard J. Foster


3) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho


4) Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne


5) Sexless In The City by Anna Broadway (I hung out w/ the author yesterday, she's great and loves God)


Enjoy and have a GREAT summer! GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

Lauren Alexis said...

Sarah I am reading the Shack right now and I love it! My mentors recommended it to me for inner healing. I'm about 2/3 finished :D Great idea to recommend it! It's so good!

What is the Alchemist about?

Love u,
Lauren*

Unknown said...

If you like Richard J. Foster's book, you might want to check out Brent's Bill's "Sacred Compass." Foster himself says, "Brent Bill has written one of the finest books on discernment and divine guidance that I have seen in a very long time."